Responsible for the processing of data is:
New Gear Solutions, S.L.
c/El Hibisco, 11 – Bajo
06011 – Badajoz
Thank you for visiting our online shop. Protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data.
1. ACCESS DATA AND HOSTING
You may visit our website without revealing any personal information. With every visit on the website, the web server stores automatically only a so-called server log file which contains e.g. the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request. These access data are analysed exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the smooth operation of the website and improving our offer. This serves according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f GDPR the protection of our legitimate interests in the proper presentation of our offer that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. All access data are deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit on our website.
2. DATA COLLECTION AND USE FOR PROCESSING THE CONTRACT, ESTABLISHING CONTACT AND FOR OPENING A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
We collect personal data that you voluntarily submit to us when you place an order or contact us (e.g. via contact form or by email). Mandatory fields are marked as such because we absolutely need those data to perform the contract or process your contact request and you would otherwise not be able to complete your order or send the contact request. It is evident in each input form what data are collected. We use the data that you disclose to us to perform the contract and process your enquiries according to Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
3. DATA PROCESSING FOR THE PURPOSE OF SHIPMENT
We forward your data to the shipping company within the scope required for the delivery of the ordered goods according to Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
DATA TRANSMISSION TO A SHIPPING PROVIDER FOR THE PURPOSE OF SHIPMENT NOTIFICATION
Provided that you have given us your explicit consent, during or after your order, we will forward your e-mail address and phone number in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR to the selected shipping provider in order to enable them to contact you for the purpose of shipment notification or coordination prior to shipment.
4. DATA PROCESSING FOR THE PURPOSE OF PAYMENT
As part of the payment process in our online shop, we work together with these partners: payment service providers
4.1 DATA PROCESSING FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRANSACTION PROCESSING
4.2 DATA PROCESSING FOR THE PURPOSE OF FRAUD PREVENTION AND OPTIMISATION OF OUR PAYMENT PROCESSES
We may forward other data to our service providers, which they use for the purpose of fraud prevention and to optimise our payment processes (e.g. invoicing, processing of contested payments, accounting support) together with the data necessary to process the payment as our processors.
This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests in fraud prevention or an efficient payment management in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests.
5. MARKETING VIA E-MAIL
5.1 E-MAIL ADVERTISING UPON SUBSCRIPTION TO THE NEWSLETTER
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our email newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose.
5.2 NEWSLETTER MAILING
5.3 SENDING REVIEW REQUESTS BY E-MAIL
6.1 USE OF GOOGLE SERVICES
For the purpose of website analytics, Google Analytics automatically collects and stores data (IP address, time of visit, device and browser information as well as information on your use of our website), from which usage profiles are created using pseudonyms. Cookies can be used for this purpose. Your IP address will not be merged with other data from Google. The data processing is based on a data processing agreement with Google.
In order to optimize the marketing of our website, we have activated the data sharing settings for “Google products and services”. This allows Google to access the data collected and processed by Google Analytics and then use it to improve Google services. The data sharing to Google within the scope of these data sharing settings is based on an additional agreement between the data controllers. We have no influence on the subsequent data processing by Google.
7. INTEGRATION OF THE TRUSTED SHOPS TRUSTBADGE
This is necessary to safeguard our legitimate prevailing interests in an optimal marketing by ensuring the safety of your purchase according to Article 6 (1) f GDPR. The Trustbadge and the services advertised with it are an offer of the Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany. The Trustbadge is made available by a CDN provider (Content-Delivery-Network) as part of order processing. The Trusted Shops GmbH uses also service provider from the USA. An adequate level of data protection is guaranteed. Further information to the data security of the Trusted Shops GmbH can be found here [https://www.trustedshops.co.uk/imprint/].
When the Trustbadge is called up, the web server automatically saves a server log file which contains, for example, your IP address, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call. Individual access data are stored in a security database for the analysis of security problems. The log files are automatically deleted 90 days after creation at the latest.
Further personal data will be transferred to Trusted Shops GmbH if you decide to use Trusted Shops products after completing an order or have already registered for use. The contractual agreement made between you and Trusted Shops applies. For this purpose personal data is automatically collected from the order data. Whether or not you are already registered as a Trusted Shops customer is automatically checked by means of a neutral parameter, the e-mail address hashed by cryptological one-way function. The e-mail address is converted to this hash value, which cannot be decrypted by Trusted Shops before it is transmitted. After checking for a match, the parameter is deleted automatically.
The Trusted Shops Trustbadge is integrated on this website to display our Trusted Shops Trustmark and the collected reviews as well as to offer Trusted Shops products to buyers after an order.
8. CONTACT POSSIBILITIES AND YOUR RIGHTS
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
* art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
* art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
* art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required * to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
* for compliance with a legal obligation;
* for reasons of public interest or
* for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
* art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as * the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
* the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
* we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
* you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
* art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
* art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority . As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.